Spiraken Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ep 06: deviating from the white Line Discussion

3 posters

Go down

Ep 06: deviating from the white Line Discussion Empty Ep 06: deviating from the white Line Discussion

Post by Xanbaka December 7th 2010, 2:33 am

Talk about Spiraken Movie Review Ep 06 here.

In this episode, Xan, Kal, and Kurado Discussed They Live.

Talk about its awesomeness here
Xanbaka
Xanbaka
Podcasting Despot
Podcasting Despot

http://www.spiraken.com

Back to top Go down

Ep 06: deviating from the white Line Discussion Empty Re: Ep 06: deviating from the white Line Discussion

Post by bigrick December 7th 2010, 11:15 am

funny episode. i was surprisedyou did not talk about the end of the movie "what's wrong baby" rofl. otherwisereally funny episode
bigrick
bigrick
Geeky fan Boy-You have much useless knowledge in one section of geekness but you have far to go
Geeky fan Boy-You have much useless knowledge in one section of geekness but you have far to go

Back to top Go down

Ep 06: deviating from the white Line Discussion Empty Re: Ep 06: deviating from the white Line Discussion

Post by Deke December 14th 2010, 8:41 pm

haha, I love how bigrick ONLY cares about the tittie scenes!
Deke
Deke
Spiraken Co-host
Spiraken Co-host

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrick December 15th 2010, 11:51 am

everyone remembers that scene despite the fact that the titties are subpar.
bigrick
bigrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanbaka December 17th 2010, 12:42 pm

We had to make sacrifices to make sure the episode flowed right and also Kal had not seen the end of the movie so thanks for spoiling it
Xanbaka
Xanbaka
Podcasting Despot
Podcasting Despot

http://www.spiraken.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down