Spiraken Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ep 18 Discussion

3 posters

Go down

Ep 18 Discussion Empty Ep 18 Discussion

Post by artfoley02 November 24th 2010, 1:17 am

despite the weird audio, I almost shit my pants laughing at half the shit you guys said. Deke you are fucking hilarious. you should be on more episodes.
one thing. you both did not talk about ash's other catchphrase, "groovy" why did you not talk about it?
artfoley02
artfoley02
Socially Ackward- You are into anime and you have gone outside at least once this week
Socially Ackward- You are into anime and you have  gone outside at least once this week

Back to top Go down

Ep 18 Discussion Empty Re: Ep 18 Discussion

Post by Deke November 25th 2010, 2:58 am

Thanks, Art! Much love, bro...we appretiate it! I'm working on being on as many episodes as I can! BTW, i got your request for a generic Conan message d/l and I'll do it next time I see Xan. We didn't talk about the "groovy" quote simply because we stated that "this is an incredibly quotable film". Believe me, we could've quoted this flick word-for-word had we got into it. FUN FACT - I changed the sound effect on my 1st computer to say "Groovy" whenever a download completed! Anyway, thanks again, and we love to hear from you!
Deke
Deke
Spiraken Co-host
Spiraken Co-host

Back to top Go down

Post by artfoley02 November 29th 2010, 7:20 am

ok. that makes things much more clear. cool fun fact. also was it just me or was ash the cohost not thrilled to be on the podcast. i could be wrong but are you holding her at gunpoint to record?
artfoley02
artfoley02
Socially Ackward- You are into anime and you have gone outside at least once this week
Socially Ackward- You are into anime and you have  gone outside at least once this week

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanbaka December 17th 2010, 12:41 pm

no of course not. she was there voluntarily ^_^'
Xanbaka
Xanbaka
Podcasting Despot
Podcasting Despot

http://www.spiraken.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content