Spiraken Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead

3 posters

Go down

The Walking Dead Empty The Walking Dead

Post by Xanbaka November 10th 2010, 6:27 pm

This show has exceeded my expectations and officially there will be a season 2.
Xan is pleased. what are your feelings about the show and should we do a walking dead tv/graphic novel episode?
Xanbaka
Xanbaka
Podcasting Despot
Podcasting Despot

http://www.spiraken.com

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Empty Re: The Walking Dead

Post by wingstruck November 12th 2010, 2:17 am

ths show will be the death of me ,its soo soo bad and predictable,but i cant stop streaming it,so far im on ep 2 and already i have to see who dies by the end of the season,the latest one the whole racist word,hillibilly dude being cuffed to the roof,and that whole fight was completly stupid,and the whole simply cover urself in blood n guts thing and they wont eat you,the hell thats a pretty huge loophole,why the hell didnt the millions of people who were hiding,do that before they got infected.....like the hell,i would have,so far i dont relate to any character,i just need more killing,but the whole ep 1,them eating the horse thing...soo soo ruled,and the cliff hanger for that ep was brilliant,unfortunately,it let me down this week,but still ill see it out.........BTW SPOLIERS........my bad
wingstruck
wingstruck
Otaku-nuff said
Otaku-nuff said

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanbaka November 18th 2010, 2:56 pm

You have to admit the third episode was much better than the second episode. I have more Sympathy for Lori now. But what is up with the saw re-inactment.I did not expect that
Xanbaka
Xanbaka
Podcasting Despot
Podcasting Despot

Back to top Go down

Post by artfoley02 November 29th 2010, 7:49 am

just saw ep 5 wildfire. it was an ok episode but i would say the weakest out of the six. the ending was a nice surprise. i guess they are going really left field with the tv adaptation. i still would have liked to see zombie jim get up and walk towards the city. the best scene in my opinion was shane pointing the gun at rick. it gave that tension that was needed in this episode. however my favorite line was at the center for disease control when the scientist says " i think tommorow i'm gonna blow my brains out"
artfoley02
artfoley02
Socially Ackward- You are into anime and you have gone outside at least once this week
Socially Ackward- You are into anime and you have  gone outside at least once this week

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanbaka December 7th 2010, 2:34 am

Last episode was pretty good but could have been alot better
Xanbaka
Xanbaka
Podcasting Despot
Podcasting Despot

Back to top Go down

Post by wingstruck December 18th 2010, 11:54 pm

im as far as the whole them all going to the cis headquaters,pointless episode,id wish they would move on and get down to soem zombie killings,maybe im just hard to please,all im asking for is blood guts and some zombie action,the sheriffs wife,im getting tired of her ignoring the duputy,she was having an affair with the guy and now she just what ignores him and has all these sleepless nights telling him to keep quite about it,she thought her husband was dead,it was the zombie apolcalypse its a time to repopulate....not be tied down to marriage and affairs and ohh my sister is dead i must die now also cause my life not worth living drama,be happy your alive,go day to day,make sure you have supply weapons food water shelter each night.....after that who cares.....i wish they get back to concept and stay on track
wingstruck
wingstruck
Otaku-nuff said
Otaku-nuff said

Back to top Go down

Post by wingstruck December 19th 2010, 1:14 am

The Walking Dead Season 2 won’t be airing anytime soon.
Continuing the same promotional platform that saw the The Walking Dead soar in the ratings with its series premiere, AMC intends on delaying the second season premiere of their zombirific series until next year’s Fearfest, AMC’s annual horror movie marathon. To put it simply: you’re going to have to wait until October 2011 for the second season premiere of The Walking Dead.

Typically, with cable networks, they will wait until the summer to air their original series. With most network series on hiatus, and viewers looking for new programming to watch, cable television has been able to thrive with this counter-programming formula. Fortunately, The Walking Dead has become an exception to that rule and has been able to garner respectable ratings, despite having network competition.

With AMC having to premiere four shows in total next year, moving one series to the fall will help open up scheduling space for the other series. Considering AMC likes to separate their series premieres and provide individual promotions for each show, this year-long delay in The Walking Dead plays to the network’s strengths, even if it will annoy the fans.

Officially, AMC has not released any information regarding the second season premiere of The Walking Dead and won’t for a while. That being said, the plan to air season 2 in October 2011 is being circulated internally within the network

AMC CAN BURN IN HELL....that sucks
wingstruck
wingstruck
Otaku-nuff said
Otaku-nuff said

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down