Spiraken Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gakuen Mokushiroku - Highschool of the Dead

4 posters

Go down

Gakuen Mokushiroku - Highschool of the Dead Empty Gakuen Mokushiroku - Highschool of the Dead

Post by wingstruck November 12th 2010, 2:41 am

Takashi Komuro is a normal highschool boy, until an infection breaks out that turns people into zombie-like creatures. Along with his friends & the school nurse, they fight their way out and continue their journey to find out what exactly has happened to the world.

i immensely enjoyed the manga of this and ha ve so far not been let down by the anime,so if ur in the mood for blood shed,hentai,and near mental breakdowns ,then this my friend is the manga/anime combo for you
highly recommend this
wingstruck
wingstruck
Otaku-nuff said
Otaku-nuff said

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Mokushiroku - Highschool of the Dead Empty Re: Gakuen Mokushiroku - Highschool of the Dead

Post by artfoley02 November 29th 2010, 7:37 am

after hearing your recommendation as well as xan's review of it in ep 112, i decided to check this out.
to be honest i felt that the fan service detracted from the overall story. now big rick may get off on that but it made me kinda tired with the story.
the one saving grace was the art style overall. i liked the design of "them" and the backgrounds, weapons,and vehicles were well designed.
still my fav character is saeko. (and yes its because she gets off on killing things. she was exempt from the overage of fanservice)

anyone agree/disagree?
artfoley02
artfoley02
Socially Ackward- You are into anime and you have gone outside at least once this week
Socially Ackward- You are into anime and you have  gone outside at least once this week

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Mokushiroku - Highschool of the Dead Empty Re: Gakuen Mokushiroku - Highschool of the Dead

Post by siggy2 December 1st 2010, 3:15 pm

I agree, I am waiting for the manga to end and the anime is awesome too.

siggy2
Noob- Getting the hang of things
Noob- Getting the hang of things

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrick December 7th 2010, 11:23 am

i love this series!! Saeko is hot, and he getting wet was one of the best scenes in the show. the nurse needs more naked time!
bigrick
bigrick
Geeky fan Boy-You have much useless knowledge in one section of geekness but you have far to go
Geeky fan Boy-You have much useless knowledge in one section of geekness but you have far to go

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down