Spiraken Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this needs to be an episode Umineko no Naku Koro ni

2 posters

Go down

this needs to be an episode Umineko no Naku Koro ni Empty this needs to be an episode Umineko no Naku Koro ni

Post by wingstruck December 7th 2010, 7:50 pm

i have one request xan and that is you watch this anime"" Umineko no Naku Koro ni"" when the seagull cries, it is also manga series.
there are a series of games bases off the arcs of the manga and anime series including,"Turn of the Golden Witch" ,"Alliance of the Golden Witch" ,"End of the Golden Witch" ,these games are multi -cased mysterys,where the object of the game is to detect the killer,and solve how the death occured,by ruling out the witches magic as the only explaination,an example of a level in the game,
main character enters a room finds a dead body and a key,on the body is an envelope in the envelope is a key,the key leads to a lock room,completly sealed,your told the door and key in ur hand is the only way in and out of the room,this continues and 8 people are dead,all in locked rooms,you have to come up with a logically explaination and the culprit of the deaths
all of them follow along the same basic storey
"The story focuses on a group of eighteen people on a secluded island for a period of two days, and the mysterious murders that befall most of the people. The goal of the game is to discern whether the murderer is human or of some other supernatural source."
the manga and anime caters to all tastes,physological,romance ,horror ,supernatural fighting,magic girls,ive already re watched the anime twice,adore the pacing of the anime,very well directed,the manga volumes ive ordered on amazon,ive read the first two volumes,the games ive just finished the end of the golden witch,the latest release and will be playing the rest
highly recommend watching at least one episode of this,to everyone
wingstruck
wingstruck
Otaku-nuff said
Otaku-nuff said

Back to top Go down

this needs to be an episode Umineko no Naku Koro ni Empty Re: this needs to be an episode Umineko no Naku Koro ni

Post by wingstruck December 7th 2010, 7:50 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umineko_no_Naku_Koro_ni
wingstruck
wingstruck
Otaku-nuff said
Otaku-nuff said

Back to top Go down

this needs to be an episode Umineko no Naku Koro ni Empty Re: this needs to be an episode Umineko no Naku Koro ni

Post by Xanbaka December 7th 2010, 8:51 pm

was this made by the guy who did higarashi?
Xanbaka
Xanbaka
Podcasting Despot
Podcasting Despot

http://www.spiraken.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wingstruck December 9th 2010, 1:06 am

yes indeed it was,chiaki kon
directed the anime adaptations of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Umineko no Naku Koro ni, and Nodame Cantabile: Paris Chapter. She also worked the storyboard and dramatization for the anime Midori Days and did the Opening Animation for Shōnen Onmyōji.

wingstruck
wingstruck
Otaku-nuff said
Otaku-nuff said

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down