Spiraken Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If You thought that Goldeneye wii does not look badass watch this trailer

3 posters

Go down

If You thought that Goldeneye wii does not look badass watch this trailer Empty If You thought that Goldeneye wii does not look badass watch this trailer

Post by Xanbaka November 10th 2010, 4:52 pm

Xanbaka
Xanbaka
Podcasting Despot
Podcasting Despot

http://www.spiraken.com

Back to top Go down

If You thought that Goldeneye wii does not look badass watch this trailer Empty Re: If You thought that Goldeneye wii does not look badass watch this trailer

Post by wingstruck November 12th 2010, 3:02 am

ohh wow im a convert........eye roll lol
thats 2 mins of my life im not getting back,it started promising,maybe if they let him just fall to his death ....all about appealing to the masses
music is catchy as hell though....
i never liked daniel craig.......
wingstruck
wingstruck
Otaku-nuff said
Otaku-nuff said

Back to top Go down

If You thought that Goldeneye wii does not look badass watch this trailer Empty Re: If You thought that Goldeneye wii does not look badass watch this trailer

Post by Xanbaka November 12th 2010, 10:13 am

well I personally hate Daniel Craig as James Bond. He was not sophisticated and or charming as all of the other bonds. However visually I find this to video to be stunning and a little better than the original intro
Xanbaka
Xanbaka
Podcasting Despot
Podcasting Despot

Back to top Go down

Post by wingstruck November 12th 2010, 10:07 pm

touche my good sir,much better indeed,i recant my first statement in light of this new evidence,i still dont get why they dont air these adverts on tv or did they?
wingstruck
wingstruck
Otaku-nuff said
Otaku-nuff said

Back to top Go down

Post by artfoley02 November 15th 2010, 10:53 am

because they want you to buy their game
artfoley02
artfoley02
Socially Ackward- You are into anime and you have gone outside at least once this week
Socially Ackward- You are into anime and you have  gone outside at least once this week

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanbaka November 18th 2010, 2:52 pm

Well i got this game as a gift and it is really good. The graphics are blah and it is really hard but i am enjoying it immensely
Xanbaka
Xanbaka
Podcasting Despot
Podcasting Despot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down