Spiraken Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthems for Nerds, Geeks, Freaks, Outcasts, and Otaku

3 posters

Go down

Anthems for Nerds, Geeks, Freaks, Outcasts, and Otaku Empty Anthems for Nerds, Geeks, Freaks, Outcasts, and Otaku

Post by Xanbaka November 24th 2010, 11:31 pm

When listening to the radio (for the first time in a while) I heard several songs which seemed to want to be anthems for the underachievers and unpopular people. Surprising while i am not a true fan of the artists, i do like the messages the songs are saying.

What do you think? do these songs do what they intend to do or do they fail.
also what is your anthem for whatever you are
Xanbaka
Xanbaka
Podcasting Despot
Podcasting Despot

http://www.spiraken.com

Back to top Go down

Anthems for Nerds, Geeks, Freaks, Outcasts, and Otaku Empty Re: Anthems for Nerds, Geeks, Freaks, Outcasts, and Otaku

Post by Hannah-chan December 3rd 2010, 7:02 pm

Fireworks is the only song by Katy Perry I like.
P!nk does a lot of songs for the underdog, I think. I want to marry that woman.

Hannah-chan
Socially Ackward- You are into anime and you have gone outside at least once this week
Socially Ackward- You are into anime and you have  gone outside at least once this week

Back to top Go down

Anthems for Nerds, Geeks, Freaks, Outcasts, and Otaku Empty Re: Anthems for Nerds, Geeks, Freaks, Outcasts, and Otaku

Post by Xanbaka December 3rd 2010, 10:03 pm

really?
Xanbaka
Xanbaka
Podcasting Despot
Podcasting Despot

http://www.spiraken.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah-chan December 5th 2010, 4:53 pm

Ja, stuff like Stupid Girls and Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self, her older albums with stuff like Don't let Me Get Me, all underdog songs, about not belonging.

Hannah-chan
Socially Ackward- You are into anime and you have gone outside at least once this week
Socially Ackward- You are into anime and you have  gone outside at least once this week

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrick December 7th 2010, 11:33 am

i disagree with your love of pink for 3 reasons
1)her short haircut makes her look unattractive
2)her personality is vegan mixed with nutjob
3) she has no titties

now katie perry on the other hand is so damn sexy. especially her in the jessica rabbit outfit on sunday. i went through several tissues that night
bigrick
bigrick
Geeky fan Boy-You have much useless knowledge in one section of geekness but you have far to go
Geeky fan Boy-You have much useless knowledge in one section of geekness but you have far to go

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum