Spiraken Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction of an insane anime/manga fan

4 posters

Go down

Introduction of an insane anime/manga fan Empty Introduction of an insane anime/manga fan

Post by Xanbaka November 11th 2010, 2:10 am

Hey Guys This is Xan, the host of The Spiraken Manga Review, The Spiraken Movie Review and podcasting despot. Now I want to welcome you to this forum and I hope that you have fun here and don't act too crazy. well i need to finish editing an episode so XANSAN AAWWWAAYYYYY
Xanbaka
Xanbaka
Podcasting Despot
Podcasting Despot

http://www.spiraken.com

Back to top Go down

Introduction of an insane anime/manga fan Empty Re: Introduction of an insane anime/manga fan

Post by wingstruck November 11th 2010, 2:47 am

sorry xan not as crazy as i am im afraid,i challege you sir to a duel
i can make no promises to that effect btw....
so how are we going to play this,ban me now or wait till i get out of hand??
wingstruck
wingstruck
Otaku-nuff said
Otaku-nuff said

Back to top Go down

Introduction of an insane anime/manga fan Empty Re: Introduction of an insane anime/manga fan

Post by artfoley02 November 11th 2010, 1:18 pm

i say that you both have a duel...with fish and a cumberbun
artfoley02
artfoley02
Socially Ackward- You are into anime and you have gone outside at least once this week
Socially Ackward- You are into anime and you have  gone outside at least once this week

Back to top Go down

Post by wingstruck November 12th 2010, 10:10 pm

whats wrong with taking it back to basics,good old fashioned gun draw to the death??
wingstruck
wingstruck
Otaku-nuff said
Otaku-nuff said

Back to top Go down

Post by artfoley02 November 15th 2010, 10:44 am

because we are geeks!
artfoley02
artfoley02
Socially Ackward- You are into anime and you have gone outside at least once this week
Socially Ackward- You are into anime and you have  gone outside at least once this week

Back to top Go down

Post by wingstruck November 15th 2010, 9:40 pm

that sir is a valid point ..... but why would i play into your fetishes?
wingstruck
wingstruck
Otaku-nuff said
Otaku-nuff said

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrick November 19th 2010, 11:19 am

Because it would be hot
bigrick
bigrick
Geeky fan Boy-You have much useless knowledge in one section of geekness but you have far to go
Geeky fan Boy-You have much useless knowledge in one section of geekness but you have far to go

Back to top Go down

Post by wingstruck December 9th 2010, 1:22 am

if R kelly taught me anything about being hot and sweaty, it is that i should be nude 24/7.proud nudist since he released that song btw and especially in burning nightclubs,so just saying,if you guys are cool with that,rick or art you 2 can referee
xan your move
wingstruck
wingstruck
Otaku-nuff said
Otaku-nuff said

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down